Tagline

Friday, October 18, 2013

As Breast Cancer Awareness Month Continues


Is it just ME, or do you, too, wonder when the confusion about the “dos and don’ts” surrounding breast cancer will ever  be ‘final’.

Strides have been made, the walks continue, stats pile-up; the debate goes on. 

I am willing to continue to be confused if it is an indication that science is working overtime.  The flip-flopping concerns me and as a woman blessed to not be a breast cancer patient, I, like all women, know too many women who are,  We know those being treated today, we know blessed survivors and we know others who were not as blessed to make that list, or whose time on that list ended.

We are all part of this fight.  We are all in this together.

We must continue to walk, continue to hope and continue to believe in miracles…and as women of leadership,we must do what we can to ensure the same in the lives of others. 

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." A
 Audrey Hepburn
1929-1993, Actress and Humanitarian

So, IS it just me, or do you, too, truly want to believe…


Miracles happen…believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment