Tagline

Friday, June 28, 2013

When seeing isn’t believing…


Is it just Me, or are you, too willing to believe…just because?

I am a combo of creative and mathematical, when it comes to personality type.

On the creative side, I believe most things are possible if the intention is good, the goals worthy and you are willing to do the work.  AH, doing the work…a deal-breaker for some.  SAD!

On the mathematical side, numbers have to work; that’s the beauty of them – they prove themselves.  Love those numbers!

So, when I heard the story of the statue that “moves on its own”…

Well, let me ask you; creative side or mathematical side?

Faith vs “prove it to me”.

Interesting…take a look…


So, IS it just me, or do you need/want “proof”, or are you willing to believe that all things are possible? 

Conceive it. Believe it, Achieve it

(WOW, that’s A-B-C, backwards!)

(That must mean something – but I cannot prove it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment