Tagline

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pink – the next power color!


Is it just ME, or do you, too, sometimes wonder what you might be doing and where you might be had you been born 20 years or more after you were born?

I decided a long time ago I never wanted to live with regret, pondering “what ifs”.  I’ve been blessed to experience varied   businesses and I have enjoyed them all.

Today’s young girls do have more options, more choices, more diverse career paths from which to choose than I did, though I offer no excuses for my own decisions.

“Lady” engineers, “women in aerospace” were virtually non-existent when I was a lass and still under-populated today, by all degrees of comparison to more typically female professions such as nursing and teaching. 

What might tomorrow be like for today’s young girls….take a look; this video says it all. 


So, IS it just me, or are you, too, very excited about what the future holds for today’s young females?


Oh, yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment