Tagline

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays from TheIWLA!

Peace on Earth and peace in your heart,
May this be how the new year you start.


Health, happiness and prosperity to all,
  May no good deed be seen as small.

Woman to woman and day by day,
      Happy Holidays to you from TheIWLA.
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”, the lyrics go, and I hope that is how you are feeling – wonderful.

Days can seem long and hard, yet the years seem to fly by; interesting, don’t you think? I am told that is a sign of growing old; ah, yes, another blessing.

With thirteen years of the new millennium behind us, I hope we are getting a sense of where we are, where we need to go and what we can and should be doing to get there.

2013, as all years, was filled with, as Madame DeFarge (Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens) would say, “…(they were) the best of times; (they were) the worst of times.

For you and yours, I hope there was more of the “best” and less of the “worst” and that you came out a bit ahead.

For me, 2013 was another year of challenge and growth.  New opportunities were, once again, over every horizon waiting to be seen, appreciated, embraced and nurtured; I am grateful for every one of them.

So, too, am I grateful for you.  I am grateful for the generous and positive feedback “Beth’s Blog” readers send me.  I am grateful for the inspiration so many of you have given me.  I am grateful to be associated with The International Women’s Leadership Association (TheIWLA) and the thousands and thousands of women from around the world with whom I have had the great pleasure of speaking and working with; thank you.

I am grateful to have another year to look forward to and to come to know more of you more personally.

I am grateful for the memories this time of year fills my heart with; for the people who are no longer here yet are with me always and in all ways.

And, I am grateful for the clean-slate a new year gives me and I am grateful for another chance to do a better job; and I promise to try.

I send my most sincere wishes to you and yours…

May you dare to dream big ; and may your dreams come true.
May you have loved ones around you; at least one or two.
May you lay your head down, tired, but not weary at night,
And may the next day greet you with the sun’s warm light.

May you find joy and reward  in the tasks that you do
May you always and forever to yourself be true.
May you discover options and opportunity around each bend
And may those big dreams you dream never come to an end.

May the stars wink back when you glance above,
And may you always be in health, happiness, 
peace and love.

Love, Beth x

 Beth’s Blog will be back on 
Monday, January 6, 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment