Tagline

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why Didn’t I Think of That?



Is It Just ME, or do you, too, get excited when someone shares a great new idea with you?

I had a conference call with a member of The International Women’s Leadership Association (TheIWLA) and two of her business associates today and was my heart pumping!

Now, I am not going to share the details with you – yet!, but I will tell you that what they shared with me only made me wish I had thought of it first.

Women are always coming up with great ideas: practical, functional, intelligent ideas that often go nowhere.  Now, that’s not based on the merits of the idea, itself, but on the challenges of what it takes to move an idea from just that to its deserved destiny.  Hmmmmm.

Well, in a very short time, I am going to bring you details on an amazing opportunity to take your idea to market – and you don’t even have to tangle with any sharks!

A group of creative geniuses are about to introduce the most exciting idea I’ve heard in a long time and I am thrilled that they have put me on the inside track.
Here’s what I want you to do…put your thinking cap on and start writing down every idea that comes into your mind; don’t stop to think about it too long – just get on to the next idea.   Once you focus, you just may be amazed at what floods your mind.

Challenge yourself.  Be bold.  Keep thinking.

Then, watch for updates.  Send me your comments, your questions…

So, IS it just me, or are ideas starting to come to mind before you can even write them down? 

This could be the start of something BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment