Tagline

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Mother is a Mother, is a Mother



Is it just ME, or do you, too, watch the evening news just waiting for that happy animal story?

At this point, even my Golden Retriever, Annabella (“Annie”) waits for them - AND REACTS TO THEM!

I saw this story today and I just cannot resist sharing with you.  It is one of the most special animal videos – and for all the best reasons – that I have seen in quite some time.

The video perfectly depicts the pure love of a new Mommy.  OK, it’s a Panda Bear Mom, but what’s cuter than a Panda Bear – as she is reunited with her infant daughter who Mom accidently injured right after giving birth.

My words cannot describe how both family members reacted to each other; you must see it for yourself…look for the smile on Mom’s face – oh, yes, she smiles!

CLICK PHOTO for VIDEO


So, IS it just me?  No way!


Keep smiling, Momma Bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment