Tagline

Friday, August 2, 2013

HAD Milk; GOT Cheese


Is it just ME, or do you, too, wish you could do something – anything – to repay you parents?

I spent my life trying to do that.  My parents are both gone; I still try to think of ways to repay.   I fuss over my parents ‘other children’, their grandchildren and now, our newest additions, two precious little girls who are their great grandchildren….when all will be said and done of my efforts, the debt will forever be far from repaid.

When I saw the story I am about to share, my first instinct was here was a lucky Dad.  My second thought:  wow, what lucky children; what lucky sisters…
Enjoy…remember…pay it forward…pay it back – whenever you can, however you can…




So, IS it just me… I am quite sure it is not!

 Endless thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment